SAFE AND EFFECTIVE TATTOO REMOVAL
Experience the best results with Associated Dermatology!
QX MAX Tattoo Removal
QX MAX is safe and effective solution for removal of multi-colored tattoos. During a tattoo removal procedure, laser light is applied to the tattooed area of the skin. The light is selectively absorbed by the tattoo ink particles, leaving the surrounding skin tissue unharmed. The tattoo ink particles absorb the laser energy, heat up, and shatter into smaller ink particles. Over a series of treatments, more and more of the ink shatters, leaving the skin free of ink.
Your Tattoo Removal Medical Laser Technician: Lindsey Murolo, CCMA, CDT
- Helena, Montana: your medical clinic location for tattoo removal
- Great Falls, Montana: approximately a 1.25 hour drive South on I-15
- Butte, Montana: approximately a 1 hour drive North on I-15
- Missoula, Montana: approximately a 1.5 hour drive
- Bozeman, Montana: approximately a 1.5 hour drive
- Billings, Montana: approximately a 3.5 hour drive
All Tattoo Removal Procedures are Evaluated and Treated at Associated Dermatology & Skin Cancer Clinic of Helena | Located in Helena, Montana 59601 | 50 South Last Chance Gulch | 406-324-7447