Associated Dermatology Dermatopathology Laboratory provides professional pathology services to physicians locally and statewide. We believe your patients deserve the best care possible and that includes quick and accurate test results. We employ the latest technologies and provide the most trusted expertise to all of our clients.
We offer more than just results.
Experience & Care
- Board certified dermatopathologist with nearly 30 years of experience. Dr. Goldes believes that behind every skin biopsy there is a human being.
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Friendly customer service and billing staff
- CLIA Accredited
- 24 – 48 hour turnaround time on routine cases
- Complimentary shipping (UPS/FedEx) and biopsy supplies are available
- Complimentary courier service for specimen pick-up
- Specialized testing; special stains
- Facilitate molecular testing if needed
- Dr. Goldes is always available by phone or email to discuss your cases
- Report faxing
- Report remote printing
- HL-7, HIPAA compliant, EMR interfacing
- Highly trained, certified and experienced technicians prepare slides